Yes, I am happy!!
Yes, I am singing!!
Yes, I am clapping!!
All this is because I have been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” award by a wonderful woman Susie who is a wife, a mother and a great writer too. She believes in living life the righteous way and fighting all the wrong doings. She is a nice woman and I say that out of experience. I had posted up an emotional poem once and she told me that the poem was great and not only this she was also concerned if I was fine. My heart went out to her that day. You should really check out her blog!
So, there are RULES for this award game which must be obeyed. And these are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Dear Susie, you have no idea how much this nomination has motivated me. ThAnK YoU,ThAnK YoU and ThAnK YoU. Also, thanks for being in constant touch with me and my posts:)
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
i) I am a very secretive person. Hence, opening up through blogging was tough for me but I chose to say what I feel through my poems. I got quite alot of support from wonderful people here and this keeps me going.
ii) I am highly emotional and sensitive so much so I feel embarrassed to cry on weddings where the bride herself is crying lesser than me. 😦
iii) I am not on Facebook ! ! ! !
Yes, you heard that right! Please don’t judge me. But I was never on facebook ever for a simple fact I can’t have hundreds of close people (as I am secretive, remember? ).
iv) I wrote my first poem when I was 9 years old.
I have a thing to pen down whatever goes on inside me in the form of poems since childhood.
v) I love dancing.
Well, we all do..I also do… But I guess I love it more than anyone else.. haha!!
vi) I am a mamma’s girl
I am an independent, working girl but they still put up notes saying “mama’s girl” on balloons on my Birthday. And, I admit they are correct! I am very close to my Mom.
vii) Ahhh..I wanted to tell more..But it’s seventh fact and so the last one.. I love watching movies, reading and writing.
4. Nominate (15) other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
I shall do this as I know how great it feels to get recognition for your hard work.
And I nominate the following great people:
1) lincahceria5 at https://masihbersambung.wordpress.com/
2) Paul at https://inmyclutteredattic.wordpress.com/
3) Kathy at https://kathyclem.wordpress.com/
4) Mischief Memoirs at http://themischiefmemoirs.com/
5) Shawn at http://mojoshawn.com/
6) Tussila at https://tussilasbookproject.wordpress.com/
7) Lynn at https://lynnmlovewords.wordpress.com/
8) Sassycare at https://flavoredlemons.wordpress.com/
9) John at http://www.puravidatravel.tv/
10) Rayan at https://rayangoda.wordpress.com/
11) Gradmama at http://mumbletymuse.com/
12) VIVACHANGE77 at https://cronechronicler.wordpress.com/
13) Vashti at http://vashtiqvega.wordpress.com/
14) EarthSprout at https://ahhsiouxblog.wordpress.com/
15) Grace at https://gracednotes.wordpress.com/
So, that was about the happier me. Thanks Susie, once again!
It indeed is overwhelming when you inspire people and simultaneously get inspired by them too.
Thanks for reading this up and sharing my maddening happiness!!
Okay then guys…Keep Blogging!
Have a great weekend!