Once again …..
!! The Liebster Award !!
Happy Sunday, friends!
I owe this to someone I find highly supportive, encouraging, and truly a Liebster and that is lincahceria5. Lincahceria5 is a versatile writer, in my opinion. You would find posts on food, mathematics, doodles, drawings and what not! What more do readers want??? Do check out this blog. There’s alot of hard work in this blog.
There are set RULES for this Award and they are:
Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
Thank and tag the blog who nominated you.
Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for you nominees.
Nominate 8 blogs with less than 200 followers, let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post.
So, here I thank lincahceria5 once again and answer these wonderfully impressive questions:
1. Among your blog posts, which one is your favourite? – I love this question! Well, my favourite post is Walk Away which is very close to my heart.
2. At what time of the day do you usually write a blog post? – No specific time. As a process, my heart starts speaking a poem suddenly and I immediately look out for my phone to write it down else I lose it’s originality. By far, whenever I wrote it exactly the way it came out from my inner self, people liked it most! So, I wait to follow that inside voice.
3. What is your favourite word in your native language? – Mamma (It means Mom, I say it atleast 100 times a day)
4. What do you like to eat in the morning? – Fattening and unhealthy food :p (I cannot have fresh fruits, cereals and stuff..I am a foodie)
5. Choose one: tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate. Why do you choose it? – I choose hot chocolate because I AM A GIRL!!! 😀
6. Do you have a close friend? Is there one thing that you can only do with that friend? – Yeah, I have a close friend since 9 years now and I can cry badly for something I am guilty for infront of her because she won’t judge me.
7. What is your favourite book and why do you like it? – I am yet to find one!!
8. What do you really want to learn but you haven’t got the time to do it? – Salsa!! 😉
9. What do you miss from your childhood? – No heartbreaks AND eating candies and chocolates without worrying to gain weight!
10.Where will you go if you just feel bored at home? – At the movies or to eat madly!
I would nominate the following blogs (I wish I could nominate everyone on my mind right now):
1. Dipyaman Roy
2. Catherine Hamrick
4. Andrea Thompson
6. Andrew M Ferrell
7. Queen Aej
8. Rusty Garner-Smith
I really liked lincahceria5’s questions and I want the people I nominated to answer these questions!:)
1.Among your blog posts, which one is your favourite?
2.At what time of the day do you usually write a blog post?
3.What is your favourite word in your native language?
4.What do you like to eat in the morning?
5.Choose one: tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate. Why do you choose it?
6.Do you have a close friend? Is there one thing that you can only do with that friend?
7.What is your favourite book and why do you like it?
8.What do you really want to learn but you haven’t got the time to do it?
9.What do you miss from your childhood?
10.Where will you go if you just feel bored at home?
Have a great day Bloggers!
Keep in touch!